Failed Atos Medical

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Failed Atos Medical

Postby padders » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Well brown envelope landed this morning!! I have been put in the back to work group!! Unavailable as I am in a wheelchair, have a carer and in constant pain!! I really do not understand how these people can get it so wrong so many times!!
I found the whole experience totally draining and demeaning she didn't listen to a word I said at all for example I introduced my son to her and said this is my son and 4 times she asked if he was my partner!! She asked me to get on the couch when I said I couldn't do it she put refused to cooperate with instructions!!
Well of course I am appealing this decision but the stress is so much and really isn't helping me at all.

Sorry if i have put this in wrong area

Very annoyed and upset by whole experience

Lisa x
padders
UKFM Member

Re: Failed Atos Medical

Postby babajane32 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:05 pm

I've been waiting weeks and weeks since i sent my face to face form back, still nothing,but am absolutely dreading to, so much that if i had any chpoice at all i'd cancel my claim! Your story is one i've read so many times...how can they get it sooo wrong and cause you so much misery!! Darn it. seriously..if I was capable i'd swap my pen for something with bullets!! I hope you appeal poste haste and get a better deal! You must be exhasperated right now!
babajane32
UKFM Member

Postby romany65 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:10 pm

So sorry to hear of your appalling treatment ! I am also in the WRAG and to be honest I dont hold out any hope of being moved to support group, as know of people much worse than me who are also declared fit to work??? This government should hang its head in shame there is a BIG difference in scroungers claiming and those of us who are TRULY unable to work. Because I am married my husband will have to support me when ESA runs out in a month or so…..Quite how we are meant to pay our Mortgage I really dont know along with increased food and fuel bills? it sucks! Hope you get your decision overturned. And as you say the stress is something not understood unless going through it. I can't face going to tribunal just the form filling etc stressed me out so much already. Good luck
romany65
UKFM Member

Postby babajane32 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:11 pm

One small posative poin though...at least your in the wrag group and not simply found fit for work...not much to hang on to i know, but looking at their descisions lately you could consider it good news :roll:
babajane32
UKFM Member

Postby froggy72 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:21 pm

i failed on medical as well. had tribrunrel not meet critera. hugs hunnie i found the doc deming as well. :-x
froggy72
UKFM Member

Postby froggy72 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:37 pm

sending every one big hugs n love. :-D :lol: :twodrinking2: :goodluck1: every fibmyalgia suffer who has a mmedical etc xxx . yesterday i thought i go to ipswich to get new under wer as a treat big mistake. i am nakkerd got home and i was :sleep: :sleep: by 7pm. poor :happy-easter2: :dogchasecat1: was needing out just as well i woke around 2 am xx. today had hair done nails even thats nakkerd me. iv had fibmyalgia 5 yesrs seem to be getting worse not :yikes: :roll: not copping to well at mo xx very :( :( :( xxxx
froggy72
UKFM Member

Postby froggy72 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:41 pm

sorry i am about easter silly false nails :-o xx
froggy72
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits