Interviews while appealing?

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Just-JJ » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi all

Does anyone know if I still have to attend work focused interviews whilst I am appealing?

JJ XXX
Just-JJ
UKFM Member

Re: Interviews while appealing?

Postby TeeferTiger » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Yes otherwise they use the "your benefits may be reduced if you fail to attend" bulldust. I went to a WRAG meeting last week even with my appeal going on and the job centre lady said it was a waste of time and the meeting finished in about 10 mins...
TeeferTiger
UKFM Member

Postby jackie 35 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:11 pm

im on appeal ive not been ask to go for any interviews
jackie 35
UKFM Member

Postby Just-JJ » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Mines tomoro, should be fun as in order to get out of the house I will have to overmedicate so will be incoherent!!!
Just-JJ
UKFM Member

Postby pixiecat » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:03 pm

I have been to 3 wrag "interviews" and am going to my 4th tomorrow, even though my appeal has been in since april
I was even diagnosed with oesteoperosis after my appeal was sent in and the lady at jobcentre told me to get the info
in asap, she sent me on a course to "help manage my long-term illness" (waste of money) and am going tomorrow to report

Its so long winded and a waste of time and money if you ask me

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby wasue » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:23 pm

I also appealed a decision to place me in the WRAG in april. During this time I had 1 face to face and then several phone calls but these stopped when she realised that I was just too ill to do anything (this after writing her a very curt letter). On monday I finally received a letter stating that I had been moved to the support group for 18 months from april at the reconsideration stage. Keep on in there it does sometimes workout well. :lol:
wasue
UKFM Newbie

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits