sick notes

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sick notes

Postby sylvie » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Hi All
I have not been able to work for three years now,i get esa,dla,after three years of appeals,appeals,appeals
but i still have to send sick notes in every three months as this is the longest my GP can issue them for
does anyone else still have to send sick notes
thank would welcome replys to this
sylvie
UKFM Member

Re: sick notes

Postby TeeferTiger » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:29 pm

I was told once I'd won the tribunal I didn't have to send anything in and they've not asked for anything since? Not that they've paid me anything since either, but I'm still technically on ESA...
TeeferTiger
UKFM Member

Postby lornajhughes » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:35 pm

if you are on DLA you dont need sick notes, also i applied for ESA in february, was notified in may that was put in the WRAG group i appeal this and get a letter last week t say appeal was found in my favour and im now in support group, and ive never been asked for a sick line.
lornajhughes
UKFM Newbie

Postby froggy72 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:13 pm

i am getting no money at mo. what is wrag ?? failed tribrunel. being long battle still failed :(
froggy72
UKFM Member

Postby dobby » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:53 pm

ive been on sick for 3 months now, been to occ health said i cant return to work does anyone know where i go from here. :-D
dobby
UKFM Member

Postby sylvie » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Thanks for your replies,iv just carried on sending sick notes in havent been told not too
frightend if i dont i wont get any money off them even though appeal was in my favour
and i passed last medical does any one know should i contact them and ask if i should
be still sending notes in or do you think i should just keep sending them in and not enquire
thanks
sylvie
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits