[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Here we go again!!

Here we go again!!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Here we go again!!

Postby Cybermum » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:21 pm

I applied for DLA in Feb this year, after being denied, then appealing and it going to a tribunal, I finally won. Though only get lower care element. Well yesterday I received in the post a new claim form stating that my claim is due to expire end of March 2013. So they want me to fill in the forms now. I've only flaming received 2 payments so far and now got to worry about reclaiming. I know I'll get paid until end of March but I know my new claim will get denied again and have to go through all that stress when I've not recovered from last time.
Also means I'll be receiving them for my son soon too who has optic neuropathy and is partially sighted. So will be worrying about his too.

Jo
Xx
Cybermum
UKFM Member

Re: Here we go again!!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:56 pm

You'd duplicated your post Jo, looks like the Gremlins have been messing with the clicky things again :facepalm: :facepalm: I've removed one of them to save you getting duplicated replies and the :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: they can cause :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: with it, hope it goes straight thru and comes back with the right answer this time :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby isitme » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:04 pm

know how you feel i have 2 on the go at the moment and been at it for 3 years in feb.

onlhy on lrc at moment so fighting for mobility.

all the best its a stressful life being ill isn't it.
isitme
UKFM Member

Postby tashnella » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi
I was finaly given esa in june after appeal and tribunal and had to fill in another esa form and go to another medical. Still waiting for the outcome, dreading the postman everyday, and other health issues being investigated i feel like crying. Feel so low at the moment, the big C was mentioned when seeing my gp last week and x rays and ultra sounds were done 2 days after my gp appointment, am worried sick, can do without all this "extra" stress. Im just playing the waiting game again now. xx
tashnella
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Hi Tash so sorry to hear you are feeling so low, :fingerscrossed: all your tests will be negative and you can start to go onwards and upwards.
Sending you some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby tashnella » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:42 pm

tashnella
UKFM Member

Postby isitme » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:14 pm

That's great news.
Some of us keep getting through, well done and I hope you are pleased. Take care.
:-D :-D :-D
isitme
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits