Put in WRAG two months ago still not heard any more???

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Put in WRAG two months ago still not heard any more???

Postby cornish64 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi, I was put in the wrag group over two months ago, I have not heard anything from the jobcentre yet? So Im just wondering who has been put in wrag and what happens next? how long did you wait to hear any more and when you did what happened at the jobcentre interview? Ive been told I wont be assessed again for two years, lady on the phone said thats good? dont know why that is good?
Anyway, if anyone can help on this I would appreciate your experiances.
Many thanks for reading my post :-) xxx
cornish64
UKFM Newbie

Re: Put in WRAG two months ago still not heard any more???

Postby Vickyharry1982 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:55 pm

I was in wrag for a year with a interview at the job centre every 6 months, but nothing else happened so I didn't realise quite what the group was, then the job centre woman changed, I had my ATOS check, still in wrag and the job centre woman told me I had to start atteneding a group which did the work related activity and she told me they were going to help me get back into work...I was so shocked, I can barely walk, I can't sit for long, I sleep through the day and am in chronic pain that's just for starters...hence I went to my citizens advice and have lodged an appeal (asked for reconsideration first). Sorry don't want to scare you, maybe it is the right group for you, but it's not for me at the moment.
Vickyharry1982
UKFM Member

Postby cornish64 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Thanks for your reply :-) Its not the right group for me, but having read all the stress everybody seems to be going through in having appeals I decided to just see what happens, they can try all they like, but if they can find a job that suits my problems then they are very good!! we will all have to go through it all again next year when universal credit comes in, and couldnt see an appeal being heard before that point :-( Hope I can just coast and attempt courses etc to just hold them off me, but its the not hearing from them thats worrying me! thought they would be contacting me with jobcentre appointment straight away? I wish you luck with your appeal xx
cornish64
UKFM Newbie

Postby Midnite Warrior » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi,
Don't worry about if you still get your money, you my be lucky a get some one with sense who knows it's not worth calling you in and just ticking your boxes for you. Worth still sending sick notes in, they can't go against your GP advice can they.

GOOD LUCK
Midnite Warrior
UKFM Newbie

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Im in WRAG and not been seen now for year and half!!! :-D I just keep my head down and hope iv been *lost* in there system 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whe your put in WRAG the decision maker put down how long you should stay in this group until next forms/assessment which varies from 3 to 6 to 9 to 12months and also how often your seen by JCP

I am asuming as i got my renewal forms a year on that i come under the later stage and so not been *hassled* although im sure my time will surely come :shock: but until then im keeping schtum.... :bear-dancing:

Am hopin i may be left til next renewal and then by time JCP call me in i'll be in support group lol... will seee :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits