I won!!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I won!!

Postby Mazz64 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 am

Hi all. i had my tribunal yesterday and i was a nervous wreck, when we were waiting in the waiting room the clerk told us they would not give us a decision to day as they were so busy, so i though another couple days of worry. my turn came and in i went, its was 2 women and they were so nice i couldn't believe it, they could see what a state i was in, they asked some questions and after about 15 minutes they asked me to go and wait in the waiting room, i thought this don't look good, i waited about 15 mins and i was called back in, they said they were allowing the appeal and because of the state i was in they decided then as they didnt want to cause me any more stress waiting for the results! i got 18 points But they were for my mental state rather than anything to do with fibro! they have also ask that i'm not reassessed for 12 months and i'm in wrag

So there is hope and some sensible people out there.

Mazz
Mazz64
UKFM Member

Re: I won!!

Postby TeeferTiger » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:04 am

Glad you won, hope that's the end of the hassle for you. I won my trbunal back in March but the DWP have still managed to p*ss me about since. I appealed at the end of March to go into the SG not WRAG and I got a letter last week basically saying that they can't find any record of my appeal-despite me having calling and writing to them about it in the meantime and them telling me it was being dealt with.
TeeferTiger
UKFM Member

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:23 pm

hi mazz glad for you and it gives hope to others,

hope the stress hasnt caused you to much pain.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby Mazz64 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Thank you both...so pleased its over feel wiped out, but there is hope it's just the stress it causes to get there... i'm hoping my pain lessens a bit now it done with until next time :crazy:

TeeferTiger Well that don't suprise me, i did think about appealing to be put in the support group but decided not to, as it would cause me even more stress, but next time i will appeal to be in the sg.
they really have no idea what they are doing...strange they have not record of stuff when its to their benefit... they are all crooks thats all i can say..i dare say there are some that cheat the system but its only a small % but they use it as an excuse to deny the rest of us what we are entitled to it mades me so :crazy:
Mazz64
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:51 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Fantastic news for you!!! :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Mazz64 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:49 pm

FluppyPuffy wrote::woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Fantastic news for you!!! :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Thank you so much
Mazz64
UKFM Member

Postby isitme » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm

thats so good.

what a relief, take care.]] :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
isitme
UKFM Member

Postby Mazz64 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:56 pm

isitme wrote:thats so good.