[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Dla reassesment

Dla reassesment

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Dla reassesment

Postby TORRYTALENT » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 pm

I am already on the lowest rate of dla care and mobility for my diabetes and nuropathy. But since the fibro started i have found that i am less and less able to cope. My mobility is near zero and am having to rely on family members to do the most basic tasks. So have asked to be reassed. So wish me luck and lets hope that it is someone with a bit of commen sence that looks at my form. X
TORRYTALENT
UKFM Newbie

Re: Dla reassesment

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:44 am

Lots of :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: on its way to you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lolabolla » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:58 am

Good luck.

I'm in the same boat like you and have just completed the new reassesment form.

Lets hope we both get a good result, though from what I've heard so far it's going to be difficult :yikes:

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby tanyaj » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:27 pm

ive got my dla forms back cause i was on high mob and low care but cause of my fibro i got them reassessed and they came back with no change so its stayed the same bus was hoping to get middle for care now as i now have a carer so do you think i should appeal :(
tanyaj
UKFM Member

Postby lolabolla » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Tanya,

I think it's par for the course love, everyone seems to be appealing their decisions.

From what I have read you get failed or stay at the the same rate, I think that DWP expect you to appeal.

What have you got to lose. Good luck

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits