Why is it so hard for fibro sufferers to get benefits?

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Why is it so hard for fibro sufferers to get benefits?

Postby Flash » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:20 am

ISM, I don't think any offence was taken on either of your posts so blame the fact that it was stupid o'clock, deffinately. I read Katz post and assumed that she got mixed up with who wrote what when she answered.

Never mind, the sentiments are the same, we all wish the fraudsters a lovely great bout of what we get just for a while, long enough to make them realise how lucky they are...

Take care. X
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:43 am

Flash/Katz , I have re read katz response and you are right will blame stupid O'clock & me not getting the gist of what was meant ....and they say I can go back to work !!! :crazy: If I get mixed up on something like that, what hope is there in the work situation :lol: :lol:

People who claim without a reason really make my blood boil, :too-upset: primarily 'cause it because of clowns like them , that make it harder for legit folk to get an answer /benefits etc. It also means the gutter press have some nice juicy stories which they then turn around to make out we are all a bunch of wasters .....sorry again .....rant over..

Both of you take care and sorry for the confusion

:grouphug:

ISM
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby lynn46 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:43 am

hi ive just had my appeal at tribunal heard today for dla, i was refused. As i still work 20hrs a week i dont qualify even tho they understood my dilema of trying to stay at work as long as possible. I am struggling to make ends ,meet i lost my wtc due to the fact that my working hours dropped below 30 due to my health, i was told by the wtc helpline that i could claim dla then get my wtc back, wot a waste of time i first applied in march this year, and i was made to feel stupid!!! for even trying to claim. :(
lynn46
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits