ESA WRAG SANCTIONS!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ESA WRAG SANCTIONS!

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 pm

What a lovely monday morning suprise :roll:

Everyone on ESA WRAG will have a letter explaining that as from 3 Dec there is a change in the law which says ....

At present you are in the WRAG, this means you MUST attend and take part in work-focused interviews if you are asked to do so. to qualify for your benefit.
You may also have to carry out work related activities that your advisor (non medicaly trained) thinks will help you be able to return to work in the future.
If you do not attend and take part without a good reason (your dead?) :roll: your payement can be reduced by 14.07 rising to 28.15 A WEEK! after 4 weeks until you comply!. We call this a sanction (pfft) :evil:

So thats more stress and pressure for us! merry christmas :roll: :xmasdance1:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: ESA WRAG SANCTIONS!

Postby fibro-lu » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:35 pm

I've got that letter too
I will continue to send in sick notes, despite DWP sending me a text message (!) the other day that I don't have to send anymore sick notes
the text message reads:
"We have received your fit note. You have been awarded the Work Related Activity Component. You do not need to send in fit notes until further notice."
anyone else got a text?
reply to this text is not possible

Lu
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:41 pm

More and more stress, when will it all end :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:14 pm

I've had this letter too I was like wft oh and talk about advisor i just lost my second advisor cause his building was closed so I am waiting to hear from my new advisor which nice gift for Christmas.

I've phone them up and went wft is going on I am going be on my third advisor in less 2 years or is it more lol it not job centre it some work program advisor that got contract from people in north east weird thing.

said if i got any problems I should phone back I am still wait on phone call about why is this keep happen to me.

So if i get a sanction it wouldn't be my fault it there for not keep in touch and basic keep eye on me weird system and it only going get worse. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :-x
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:32 am

Hi folks

I have heard from a reliable source that although these sanctions will be put in place if it happens appeal straight away as the new rules do have some loopholes in that the law being used is not for ESA but JSA and so isnt legal. :yikes:

Dont ask me how I know I just heard it from a very close horse. Id seek legal advice just to be sure though.
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby Atom » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Here is some more information: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... ng%29-nbsp

Lots there.

Looks like they have moved the goalposts with regard to voluntary/mandatory entry in to the Slave Programme, and the status of the various prognosis that you receive when entering the WRAG: http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/wp-pg-chapter-2.pdf

How long before we have to give up our homes and go to the Work Camps I wonder!!!

Perhaps we will be forced to give said homes to those that are 'normal' and 'working'!!!

It makes me wonder whether the Führer, sorry, Mr. Cameroon is attempting to create some kind of utopian society...
Atom
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits