[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - House of Lords debate transcript: ATOS 26.11.2012

House of Lords debate transcript: ATOS 26.11.2012

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

House of Lords debate transcript: ATOS 26.11.2012

Postby Atom » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Atom
UKFM Member

Re: House of Lords debate transcript: ATOS 26.11.2012

Postby Lemonzest2012 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:49 pm

And after the babble, what does this mean? I don't speak Politician :S :yikes:
Lemonzest2012
UKFM Member

Postby babajane32 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Doesn't it translate ishh...............................can u tell me why atos are prats?
well, not really so I'll pretend there not
.....can you tell me why atos has loads less doctors doing assessment than they did rescently bearing in mind they are wayy behind and usually wrong?
well, not really so i'll just say the numbers haven't dropped they still have as many people,juist most of them are now equivalent to doctors ,and by that i mean anyone that once typed a letter (probably incorrectly) for the nhs or a private medical firm.
...........can you tell me who atos are and why we give them more contracts?
well,not really, but please don't check my bank balance against atos payments and atos is a meaningless name that are great at lying so we'll give them all the jobs we can.
................can you tell me why atos get so much wrong?
well,werrrrm, sorry but do they? do they really? wellt hen we'd better ask them to get less right from now on.
................can you tell me why so many disabled people and their carers are complaining?
errm,eerrrrrm, they're not now, they can't afford paper to write on or phone calls anymore!
..................can you tell me why atos are so rubbish and you keep pretending that everythtings ok?
oh yes, i'm a politicain and it was the last governments fault,so stop asking me any more questions!

Think that about covers it :-D
babajane32
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:07 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Atom » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:18 pm

I think that 'breathing', or lack of, is the only criteria that Atos/DWP/Government (delete as applicable) actually take into consideration :lol:

On the possitive side for them; If you are 'breathing' you can work anywhere, in anyjob and at anytime of day or night. And on the positive side for them; if you are 'not breathing' they win again as they don't have to pay you a penny :crazy:
Atom
UKFM Member

Postby Mumihippo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:36 pm

I am loving the sock thing!!!!! :-D
Mumihippo
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits