[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - what will be taken into consideration for appeal

what will be taken into consideration for appeal

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

what will be taken into consideration for appeal

Postby annrotherham » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:59 pm

hi all i was not going to appeal. as im told that they will only take into account what was on my original form. i have since been seen by the ot and they have applied for a grant for me a stair lift and wet room. they have also stated in the report that i need lots of help. but because this was after my form was filled in in may. im also now in a wheel chair out doors which i was not before as i never went out. i have also recently been diagnosed with emphsimia but on the form it just stated breathing difficulties. my doctor has written to dla twice and they are ignoring all this. so is it better to just put in a new claim. or will the appeal take everything into consideration

THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR PREVIOUS REPLYS I WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT YOU ALL
annrotherham
UKFM Member

Re: what will be taken into consideration for appeal

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:15 pm

I personaly would do a fresh claim as all the above will not be taken into concideration.

You have alot now to go ahead with and may get a better result.

Good luck whatever you decide.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby suenew54 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:20 pm

I agree, you need a fresh claim....its my tribunal on tuesday,im so worried about it, it just isnt fair what we have to go through..Hope you do make a fresh appeal and win xxx
suenew54
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:38 pm

From what I gather Ann, an appeal will only consider evidence that relates to how you were when you originally made your claim, and new dx's, evidence etc that have come about since you put your claim in won't be considered. So maybe a new claim would be the way to go.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby migrembe » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:45 am

Personally i would stop sending bits of paper in and make them come out and see you. Get your Dr to say you are too ill to attend any medical, but don't give up as you are fighting for all those who are coming behind you as well as yourself. Good luck
migrembe
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits