Christmas present

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Christmas present

Postby TORRYTALENT » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Well never thought this would happen, have been on DLA lowest level for both for just over a year. This was for problems with neuropathy . Asked them to look again at my claim as mt condition was worse now as have fibro too. And the man from the DLA, he said yes. High rate for mobility and middle for care. Got letter today and backdated money into my account today. Can not believe it but what a bonus. It will really help. So just thought I would let you know. Xx
TORRYTALENT
UKFM Newbie

Re: Christmas present

Postby vampireangela » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:21 pm

awww well done u :-D
vampireangela
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Have a lovely :xmastree1: with your surprise present .
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:45 pm

:welldone: :santchimney1: great news
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Graygirl » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:43 pm

That's brilliant news - I'm so pleased for you. I have a friend who had good news from the DWP today too, so two reasons to smile today. :-D :-D
Graygirl
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:41 am

Thats absoloutly fantastic news, i am so pleased for you!!! I had something similar last March, at reconsideration i was awarded high mobility, i was already getting high care!! There are so many people being knocked back right now so its great to hear good news!!! :welldone: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:22 pm

:xmastree1: Got a :santchimney1: present from the DLA people this morning in the post.........notification of a £10 bonus for Christmas ... :xmastree1:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby pixiecat » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:58 pm

I used to get the £10 with my incapasity benefit but I noticed since going onto ESA there was no mention of it

Hope we get it with dla :fingerscrossed:

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby zappa20 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:26 am

It is still paid with ESA, as I just got it a few days ago. Instead of an seperate £10 payment the way they used to pay it, an extra £10 was added to my normal ESA payment on 7th Dec. Well I hope that is what it is.Check your ESA payments to see if they've added it on. .
zappa20
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Brilliant news and at this time of year too :welldone: :welldone:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Dianeb » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:45 am

Many congratulations, this is the outcome I am hoping for at least. Can I ask how long it took DWP to decide on yours?

Have a wonderful Christmas x :hohoho1:
Type 2 Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, Spinal stenosis, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chronic Pain syndrome, Sciatica, Flat Back syndrome, L5,S1 Radiculopathy, Anxiety and Depression, Agoraphobia
Dianeb
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits