Tribunral

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Tribunral

Postby artist » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi
I've just recieved a tribunral through the post. More worries! Please can anyone give me any advise on what to do? ive got to provide more evidence.
Thankyou
artist
UKFM Newbie

Re: Tribunral

Postby lisaward127 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Hello,
O dear I am sorry to hear that you are having to build a stronger case, it is the same with most people with FM, it is really difficult to get any help that we so desperately need. My application for DLA was finally posted last week and I am waiting to hear from them. I have supplied as much information as I can and hope that this will be enough. If I have a tribunal I wont go on my own, not that I can I have my husband as my carer and will surely take legal advice with me. I suggest you speak to your local Citizens Advice Bureau for some help and guidance.

Best of luck and I hope you get it sorted.

Lisa
Lisa Ward
lisaward127
UKFM Member

Re: Tribunral

Postby denys » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Doctors/consultants letters sometimes help and has been already suggested get some help from one of the outside organisations such as DIAL or CAB etc.
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits