BBC: Saints & Scroungers!!!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

BBC: Saints & Scroungers!!!

Postby Atom » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Has anyone else noticed how often this programme is on the air. The BBC have shown it about forty-thousand times this year, at various times of the day and night. Must be part of the ConDem indoctrination programme or something. It is even on, and by 'on' I mean 'repeats', again in the New Year!!!

C'mon BBC, why not a series on how the MP's thieve off the taxpayer!!! Or perhaps they could do a series with regard to what fraction of each taxpayers money goes towards keeping paedophiles, rapists and murderers alive!!! Even though I am ex-military, why not inform the pacifist taxpayers about how much or their tax is spent on service personnel wages, bullets & bombs for warfare etcetera!!!

All of the above, and worse, comes out of the taxpayers money, why just target the 'sick & disabled'!!!
Atom
UKFM Member

Re: BBC: Saints & Scroungers!!!

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Ooo we could have a good rant here cause i see the government have just spent millions on a new submerine!

Then Mr camoron seen on X-factor in regards to the song being for a childrens charity all smiley and thanking the people YET behind closed doors he is attacking and taking away well need benefits for carers of and the disabled children.... list goes on! :shooting:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby denys » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Not more flipping repeats :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: licence money well spent then :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:40 pm

You would think if "we (the disabled ) were all fakers and scroungers " the BBC wouldn't have to put on repeats . There would be enough new cases to focus on, to run new programmes 52 weeks of the year!
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits