BBC: Saints & Scroungers!!!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

BBC: Saints & Scroungers!!!

Postby Atom » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Has anyone else noticed how often this programme is on the air. The BBC have shown it about forty-thousand times this year, at various times of the day and night. Must be part of the ConDem indoctrination programme or something. It is even on, and by 'on' I mean 'repeats', again in the New Year!!!

C'mon BBC, why not a series on how the MP's thieve off the taxpayer!!! Or perhaps they could do a series with regard to what fraction of each taxpayers money goes towards keeping paedophiles, rapists and murderers alive!!! Even though I am ex-military, why not inform the pacifist taxpayers about how much or their tax is spent on service personnel wages, bullets & bombs for warfare etcetera!!!

All of the above, and worse, comes out of the taxpayers money, why just target the 'sick & disabled'!!!
Atom
UKFM Member

Re: BBC: Saints & Scroungers!!!

Postby denys » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Not more flipping repeats :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: licence money well spent then :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: BBC: Saints & Scroungers!!!

Postby Iceskatemum » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:40 pm

You would think if "we (the disabled ) were all fakers and scroungers " the BBC wouldn't have to put on repeats . There would be enough new cases to focus on, to run new programmes 52 weeks of the year!
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits