stuck crying and not knowing waht do to :(

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

stuck crying and not knowing waht do to :(

Postby Lemonzest2012 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Hiya

just come bakc from the job centre and the just ripped me to shreads, got to go on cv building courses etc as as far as i know i can only claim JSA while i am waiting for my appeal :(

is their any thing i can claim, apart from Jsa while i am waiting, can i apply for esa again and get it at a reduced rate? i cant deal with all this hostility and commitments the jsa demands :(

please help me :(
Lemonzest2012
UKFM Member

Re: stuck crying and not knowing waht do to :(

Postby denys » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Lemonzest so sorry you have been put through such a hard time, I think you need to speak to someone who can help you through the benefit minefield, have you appealed the decision??? get your doc to write a letter explaining how the stress of your situation is making your condition worse and that you aren't fit enough to attend any courses at present
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Lemonzest2012 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:12 pm

I am on appeal at the moment, my solicter has sent the letter just before xmas, so now its just the wait, can i claim some reduced rate atm? or am i stuck on jsa and their demands?
Lemonzest2012
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:16 pm

I dont know, think you will have to wait for the apppeal to be over before you can put in another claim but you can still get sick notes (fit notes) from your doc which should mean they cant bully you into going on courses etc.
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Lemonzest2012 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:45 pm

the JC said i have to go to these things or i can be santioned :S, i am worried of loosing everything i have and what little indipendance i have left, feeling suicidal :(
Lemonzest2012
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Please dont let them grind you down lemonzest can you speak to your solicitor :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: you cant let things carry on getting you so upset. Have you got a family member or best friend you can talk to about it just to unburden.

I know JS have to try to make sure people are adhering to the rules but its not acceptable to make people such as yourself feel so bad and cause so much worry and upset. sending you some gentle :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and wish I could do more for you
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:38 pm

So sorry you are feeling so bad LZ, this "thing" can be bad enough without having all the hassle of courses etc. Have a chat with your solicitor or a benefits advisor and see if there is anything else you can do to ease the stress of your current situation , as we all know stress can play a big part in how we feel .....so in a way the JSA/ESA folk are being counterproductive.... as the more they yell at you the less you will probably be able to cope .

Hope you find a light at the end of the tunnel
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby Lemonzest2012 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 pm

thanks, just visited a friend for an hour, and i am going to make an appointment with my solicter tomorrow if i can, and see my doctor about things. almost cried at my friends.
Lemonzest2012
UKFM Member

Postby Lemonzest2012 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:49 am

does anyone have any further advice please? :oops:
Lemonzest2012
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:57 am

I thought if your on ESA appeal you get a reduced amount which is roughly same as JSA until your decision has been made and if you win then any amounts owing will be paid and if not you can reclaim and again end up on reduced rate.

I think them putting you on JSA is like a trap, anything to get people off the sick payements! :nono:

yet again your best bet is seeing a benefits advisor

:goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Lemonzest2012 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:53 pm

have an appointment to see my adviser tomorrow at 11am, i hope it goes well. :oops:
Lemonzest2012
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:37 pm

:fingerscrossed: LZ :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits