dla renewal success

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

dla renewal success

Postby sank9 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Just can't believe something has actually gone right for me!! Had to reapply for dla in November as my current claim is due to end at the end of February and just been informed that I have been awarded higher rate care and mobility! That is a step up from my current award of mrc and hrm. The lady at the cab filled my form in for me. She is amazing. Couldn't have faced the form on my own. I hope this gives dome hope to others applying.
sank9
UKFM Newbie

Re: dla renewal success

Postby isitme » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:38 am

great news, really does give us all hope when someone wins.

take care and treat yourself.
isitme
UKFM Member

Postby BlindLawyer » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Well done you
BlindLawyer
UKFM Newbie

Postby darkcyde » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Congrats!! Mine runs out in June so got all this to look forward to!

Out of interest, how long have you been awarded for? I was wondering regards to PiPs and the like.
Diagnosed : ME/FM, CFS,CPS, IBS, ADHD : Medications : Mirtazapine 45mg, Paracetamol 4gram a day, Omeprazole 40mg, Dompperidone 30mg, Morphine (tabs) 120mg, Morphine (liquid) 100mg twice a day
darkcyde
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Well done.... ..I'm sure its a weight off your mind.

Mine is in the system and I have been told not to contact them until its ten weeks since they received my application. Unfortunatly this is very close to the date my present DLA runs out and could cause serious issues in relation to my car .

Can I ask how long did it take for yours to come through and again how long was it awarded for ..my present DLA was only for 2 years as I was told a new system would be inplace by then...seems we are still waiting for the new system to arrive

Relax and enjoy your allowance it does ease the pressure
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits