oh well

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

oh well

Postby bulldog7274 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:56 pm

hi folks morning, afternoon, evening, and night folks, i say that so it doesnt mater what time you read this it will be right :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: . well got the lovely letter telling me that im not entitled to DLA (what a suprise that was :roll: ) now here goes im not very good with strangers now so dont feel very confident going to the CAB to help me do an appeal letter against there desicision and was wandering is there any one around grimsby that could help me do an appeal letter :lol: :lol: :lol: to those lovely people at the DLA offices or any tips that we could use in the letter. THanks folks for any help tips also keep smiling at every one that says your trying to pull a fast one cos one day it will wind them up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bulldog7274
UKFM Member

Re: oh well

Postby jovigirl69 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:36 am

Snap, I got a letter today saying I wasn't entitled to DLA either and looking at the reasons why, I wonder if they actually read the form I sent in. I contacted them and told them I wanted to appeal against the decision so they said they would send a form to me, I then spoke to my mum who told me to phone them back and ask for a reassessment to be done first because if I went for the appeal first and lost I wouldn't be able to appeal again but if you have a reassessment done and still get turned down then you can appeal. I rang them back and went through with them everything they had turned me down on and was told that it would be given to another assessment officer to be looked at but it will take between 9 and 12 weeks before I here anything, so now I just have to wait and see what happens and keep my fingers crossed cos I don't really fancy the idea of going to an appeal as I have been through one before when my son was turned down for his ADHD even though he had been on DLA for 7 years, but thankfully we won the appeal. Hope this info helps and good luck
jovigirl69
UKFM Member

Re: oh well

Postby bulldog7274 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:57 pm

thanks jovigirl69 i will give it a go and see what happens thats all i can do :-D :-D :-D
bulldog7274
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits