DLA tribunal- great outcome

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

DLA tribunal- great outcome

Postby pamr100 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi all, had my DLA tribunal hearing today. Oh god I was in such a state! But they said I would continue on LR care, and awarded me HR mobility! That is going to make such a difference to me. The award is still only for a year,so will last until April...and I've already got the renewal form! But hey, I'm just going to enjoy it for now xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
pamr100
UKFM Member

Re: DLA tribunal- great outcome

Postby li-li » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm

That's great news, well done . I'm awaiting a tribunal (I think lol) . This is the first time I've not been awarded my dla . Have no idea what to expect , it's all very overwhelming. It's an achievement just to survive this whole process I reckon x
li-li
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:42 am

Fab news for you Pam :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Iceskatemum » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:50 am

Well done you ....relax & enjoy .......my renewal form just away in ...now all I've to do is sit and wait for the big brown envelope of DOOM! :yikes:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby FMEDSKittyWarrior » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:56 am

It's nice to have good news :-D
FMEDSKittyWarrior
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:04 pm

Great news :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm

:welldone: :-D
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Dianeb » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:42 pm

That really is fantastic news and gives hope to those of us still fighting. Well done xx
Type 2 Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, Spinal stenosis, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chronic Pain syndrome, Sciatica, Flat Back syndrome, L5,S1 Radiculopathy, Anxiety and Depression, Agoraphobia
Dianeb
UKFM Member

Postby annrotherham » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:12 pm

hi its lovely to here your good news gives us all hope . i too was turned down . i have fibromyalgia arthritis emphysema bronchitis in awheelchair outside waiting for my home to be adapted.i didn't get any award.i have just put ln a new claim.can you tell me what questions you were asked at the appeal
ann
annrotherham
UKFM Member

Postby mumstheword1954 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Well done, I have my on the 25th and can honestly say I am sh------ it. I,m so scared and I can't tell anyone because it will be me admitting that I'm scared. I look normal and I've been what I would class as being good pain wise but I so hope I'm going to be dreadful on the day so they see me at my worst. Keep your fingers cross(thats if you can ) lol. X
mumstheword1954
UKFM Member

Postby BlindLawyer » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:41 pm

pamr100 wrote:Hi all, had my DLA tribunal hearing today. Oh god I was in such a state! But they said I would continue on LR care, and awarded me HR mobility! That is going to make such a difference to me. The award is still only for a year,so will last until April...and I've already got the renewal form! But hey, I'm just going to enjoy it for now xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well done you. I represent clients at tribunals, and have had tears, tantrums and scared people minutes beforehand because it is overwhelming, don't forget to get any backdated monies, I haven't lost a case yet so it's good to get the DWP doing something for you for a change ! Well done again
BlindLawyer
UKFM Newbie

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits