Hi

Does anyone use the website Benefitsandwork.co.uk

I am looking to subscribe but just wanted a review first

:wave: :wave:
fibrocomfort
UKFM Member

Re: Benefits and work website

Postby babajane32 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:24 pm

I get the emails but have not subscribed to full site. Often a lot of useful info in the emails etc...but! Definitely some scaremongering and stilted information regularly...be wares,but use with that in mind and you won't go far wrong
babajane32
UKFM Member

Postby lisaward127 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:26 pm

I used their guide to fill in my DLA and I have to say they did help me loads, I would not have done it without the guide. I would say yes they are worth a subscription. :-D
Lisa Ward
lisaward127
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm

HAve recently used thier members only info books to help me fill out my DLA renewal form. These did help me focus my answers and gave me background information on how questions were structured that again assisted with compiling the answers .
As yet haven't had a response so don't know the out come but as someone who hates form filling it did reassure me that the answers I gave were better thought out than previous forms .

Yes £19.95 is a lot if you are only on basic benefits but if it helps you keep or obtain additional benefits you may be entitled to then it is worth the money .
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby lolabolla » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:58 pm

I subscribe and have found the information to be helpfull when completing my ESA50 and was put ine the support group further to the recorded medical.

Also used it when applying for a higher rate of care but was not so successful and DLA was awarded again but with the same rates of HRM and LRC which I am now appealing.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Hi

I have been a member for approx 4 years and i have nothing but praise for this site, i believe my subscription each year is money very well spent!!!

Millyxx :-D
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby Brenda689 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:58 am

Hi I joined as the reviews I read was good hey have an offer but I'm sure it's ended now but instead of £19,50 I was 15.50 or there a outs for the whole year.

Took me a wee while to check things out but I got there in the end and I must say I am impressed with the documents and advice given wether it be DLA or ESA worth a try
Regards
Brenda689
UKFM Newbie

Postby fibrocomfort » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:21 pm

I got it

think i will need it this year :roll:

cas x
fibrocomfort
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits