hrm at tribunal at last

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hrm at tribunal at last

Postby isitme » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:02 am

after 3 years of fighting yesterday i was finally awarded hrm at tribunal....yeah..(whispers) :-)

unfortunately i have 3 appeals in progress so was only awarded it for 9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first (1) applied after car accident feb 2010.....went up to upper tier & got bounced back down for new trial after error.
----------------
nov 2011 applied again (2) as still not heard anything re- appeal,,, then got appeal date for original claim (1)nov 2011.

was awarded lrc again for (1) at tribunal but appealed on technicality & went to to upper tribunal who said it could be re-heard.

dla kindly contacted tribunal to make sure claim only went up to 20 april 2012 when new award for this period had been granted.

============

april 2012 renewal due (3) was again awarded lrc so have appealed...

got tribunal date dec 2012 for (1) but had to postpone due to health.

got new date yesterday for 2 tribunals but not sure what.

was yesterday awarded hrm but only for 9 days as judge saw note only up to 20 april 2012 but had applied this to new 2012 claim so only awarded for 9 days.....

that note should have been for claim 1 not claim 3......so abit of mess but checked all paperwork when got home as could not understand why only 9 days then realised they had got confused with appeal numbers and applied to 3 tribunal..

they kicked 1st one out saying had already been heard - did not realise it had gone up to upper tier and was sent back for a re-hearing....

so good news but again more mess to sort out.....hopefully welfare rights guy with me who i only got onboard end of last year can use this as leverage he said to get the others turned in my favour...

this can really wear you down cant it, really should have awarded hrm for latest period from april 2012 onwards, & gott backdate for original claim as had appointment for 2 hearing but the judge/welfare rights got confused as he only had paperwork for later claims, not original..
:-)

anyway moral of story even if you get fed up of waiting for tribunal (about a year) don;t start new claim inbetween renewals as just confuses matters.

hopefully welfare rights guy can sort this out - oh went back to court, after we got home & checked all paperwork, and took letter to show judge/clerk - who said we can contact them and say an error occured & may be able to get it amended. :crazy: :crazy:

hope you all well not been on for ages as really been suffering wiht depression.
isitme
UKFM Member

Re: hrm at tribunal at last

Postby shazq » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:30 pm

I am worn out just reading that :lol: What a mess :yikes:
Hope you get it all sorted soon. :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: hrm at tribunal at last

Postby denys » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:33 pm

wow what a mess :fingerscrossed: they sort it all out and you get your award long term :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits