confused , assessment for DLA or ESA?

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby radol » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Postby radol » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 pm

hi,i have sent a new claim for DLA ,5 weeks ago,I received a letter to attend an assessment at the health centre, it is the same letter whitch I received last November for ESA assessment ,I didn't attend that ,because I was sick, only the date was changed , also I received a job centre plus leaflet with it ,any advice
radol
UKFM Newbie

Re: confused , assessment for DLA or ESA?

Postby denys » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:17 pm

EAsiest way to find out is to ring the number on the letter and ask which it is for, seems a little early for a DLA decision yet but it is possible Id ask just to make sure :goodluck1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby radol » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 pm

thank you
radol
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Radol you asked the same thing a couple of days ago, here's the linky to your previous topic viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16425&p=172974#p172974 I gave you similar advice on it to what Denys has done today.

If you have questions about it, it's better to ask them all on the relevant topic rather than asking the same thing on new topics as you run the risk of having people replying to all of them with the same response which makes things more complicated due to duplicated replies.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:51 pm

If you received a job centre plus letter with this i would imagine IMO its for ESA but as advised by the others your best to call them up and see for sure.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits