Look what you guys helped me buy....

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Look what you guys helped me buy....

Postby Dianeb » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:41 am

http://www.mexboroughmotorcompany.co.uk ... e/13810676

A new car - automatic - tax paid by DWP - blue badge applied for and very soon I will be able to pop to visit Mum in law and grandkids again. Can't wait.

Thank you everyone
Type 2 Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, Spinal stenosis, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chronic Pain syndrome, Sciatica, Flat Back syndrome, L5,S1 Radiculopathy, Anxiety and Depression, Agoraphobia
Dianeb
UKFM Member

Re: Look what you guys helped me buy....

Postby bluesheep » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:52 am

Thats good news well done you!
I see you used Mexbourgh car company. I used to live in Balby, Doncaster.
bluesheep
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Can't remember how we helped buy it ........was there another brown envelope for a leaving pressie come by that I missed ...only joking its only that there always seem to be one or two of them at work at the end of every month ! :oops:

So glad that you got your money through and were able to go ahead and get your car, being automatic I know it will make such a difference to you as I found there is less strain when driving . Enjoy it and hope you can get out & about in it for nice picnics and other things when the weather's better.

Love a good news story :-D
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby Dianeb » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:04 pm

The finance is in your name Iceskatemum....don't you remember :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Seriously, you guys helped me keep fighting - and I'm still fighting for the care to be increased but this means a world of difference to me.
Type 2 Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, Spinal stenosis, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chronic Pain syndrome, Sciatica, Flat Back syndrome, L5,S1 Radiculopathy, Anxiety and Depression, Agoraphobia
Dianeb
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:11 pm

So that's where all the money goes.....thought it was the kids!

Enjoy.

:-)
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Love the car Diane, so happy for you :welldone: :goodluck2: driving your new car. :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits