[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Another form!!

Another form!!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Another form!!

Postby Mumihippo » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:25 pm

I've just had today's post with another ATOS form. It's a limited capability for work form. Can someone please help me understand what it's for. I'm currently on esa, in wrag but asked for a reconsideration in Dec for support group but still waiting. I've been on esa since Aug last year. I'm just confused why I need to fill in similar questions again.
Mumihippo
UKFM Member

Re: Another form!!

Postby loopy2302 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:49 pm

hi
i'm on esa too and have another atos medical this saturday.
theyre a complete waste of time imo.
no-one ever seems to know what anyone else is doing.twice i've been told i have to be examined by a doctor at these appts because i had a brain haem last july. twice i've turned up, despite phoning to check, and found my appt is with a nurse!
my daughter is just 6 mths old and again i was told i didn't need an appt for a year, only to be contacted every week for the last 6/12 asking where i am!!!
i hope you have more success than i seem to have.
i'm currently perfecting my cartwheels for saturdays ridiculous examination! :goodluck1:
loopy2302
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi mumihippo

You are best to give them a call to find out why they have sent you another form, dont think they know what they are doing themselves. :dunno: :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby tiny229 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Yes I recieved one too joke is my esa has been stopped since January ....I originally appealed to be put in support group but in the end I am ashamed to say just couldnt cope with the stress of it all and withdrew my appeal .Cant understand why I got this but will be making a phone call tomorrow .....
tiny229
UKFM Member

Postby lolo73 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:12 pm

Tiny229 You might find they are still paying your NI contributions, that is what happened to me and it is what stopped me reapplying sooner. You can reapply after a break of 12 weeks from last receiving ESA, but this 12 week wait includes when they last made NI contributions for you. x
lolo73
UKFM Member

Postby Mumihippo » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:22 am

Well I've phoned dwp and been told she didn't know what the form was for. She told me that my reconsideration was still with the decision maker, I sent this in mid Dec!!!!! So I was just told to fill it in and send it away before my payments stopped. Even though she told me that my case was now due a renewal but I should just fill in the form anyway! I only had my assessment a few months ago.
Mumihippo
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits