Atos appointment

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Atos appointment

Postby leetankers » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi everyone Atos have just rang me to say that they have had a letter back from my gp and they no longer want to see me and have returned my details back to dwp.Has this happened to anyone else as I think that they mean I will have to sign on and most days I can,t motivate myself to get out of bed never ming go into town.So I am worried that my income support will stop straight away.Any advice on what I should do next and on putting in a complaint about themII am annoyed that I filled the whole form in and now atos refuse to see me!
leetankers
UKFM Member

Re: Atos appointment

Postby bonnieblue » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:46 pm

hi hun it sounds likely that its because your doc has given them enough info about you and your condition, so fingers crossed you will just go straight onto your benefits i hope so :-D
bonnieblue
UKFM Newbie

Re: Atos appointment

Postby millymoodoo » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi

Try not to worry about it as it could be that the letter that your gp sent them maybe enough for them to put you into one of the ESA groups either work related activity groups or the support group. I don't think for one minute that they would be able to refuse to see you but if you are still worried I would ring DWP and see what they have to say about it. I know it is so easy to see it as a negative when in actual fact it could be a positive outcome in your favour. Maybe ring tomorrow and then its not festering over the weekend as I am sure DWP will have received the response from Atos by then.

:fingerscrossed: it all works out ok :hugs:
Milly :-) xxx
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits