Advice Please.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Advice Please.

Postby mbat2 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Hi All,

I have just received the lower mobility component of DLA, thanks to the guides of work and benefits. I does look like they never read my care section? Should I appeal and risk losing all?

Thanks for any advice, and lots of strength to fellow sufferers.

Marc
mbat2
UKFM Newbie

Re: Advice Please.

Postby kazza65 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:31 pm

i personally would ring them up and tell them there been a mistake on there behalf. If they say you have to appeal then do it.
My brother in law did appeal againest his and now even thou he isn't fit to work due to cornic heart failure he has had to go on job seekers and has to find a job. Which if he does anything stranuas will kill him.....

SO PLEASE MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE.......
Live life to the full as you don't know when it will end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kazza65
UKFM Member

Re: Advice Please.

Postby denys » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:17 am

Only you can judge whether the risk is worth it but personally if I were you I would ring and appeal, make sure you have plenty of supporting evidence for your care and mobility needs and :fingerscrossed: :goodluck1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits