what else does he want to take of disabled !

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

what else does he want to take of disabled !

Postby summerbaby » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Some may find this amusing I think it just shows what this government are like !

Comments appreciated :-D

or start a new game, attach a caption to the picture :yikes:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/george-osborne-parks-disabled-bay-1812379
Summerbaby
summerbaby
UKFM Member

Re: what else does he want to take of disabled !

Postby Carole » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:20 pm

I doubt many with FMS will be awarded this new PIP
This goverment are dertermined to cut all benefits to the core and the ill and disabled won`t be given any special treatment no matter what the illness/disablement is. What a depressing future !!
Carole
UKFM Member

Re: what else does he want to take of disabled !

Postby aunty bun » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:52 pm

I am so frightened I would love togo to work but I know I just couldn't cope and that would cos me more stress and we all know what happens then flare ups I worked all my since I was 13 istopped work about 6 years ago not because I wanted to I loved my job and all the extras the money gave us I have since had to sell my home most days I cant even hold my grandchildren my grandson now asks if nan is sore when he comes for a cuddle breaks my heart do the government realy think we wouldrealy rather claim benefit rather than work pity their ignorance we miss the company and the money and everything and then we have the simple minded folk that think we are all scroungers well I say walk in my shoes for a day infact I wouldn't wish that on anyone x
aunty bun
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits