wrag to support appeal

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

wrag to support appeal

Postby lucylulu » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:06 pm

posted a few weeks ago about my uncertainty about going to appeal, anyway reading through the papers again one of the pages have my name but certainly not my ni number, sheet number 45 has someone s national insurance number, all the other pages are my number, what do you make of that x
lucylulu
UKFM Member

Re: wrag to support appeal

Postby shazq » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Hi
Give them a call and ask them to send you another copy but with the correct info on. :roll: :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shaz61 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi the same thing happened to me with the NI number ,but when i asked them about it they said it was just a typo :roll:
shaz61
UKFM Member

Postby babajane32 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Am always weary when a wrong Ni number comes up....the dwp managed to marry my husband to a new person and give the. My Ni, was first allocated to the person of a different name who then become became my daughter! Was written off the Ni system for months,couldn't even speak to the. As they said I wasn't ,e...couldn't even log self employment....eventually got it put right, no explanation..apparently the files had been sent to storage! More like in house fraud me thinks!
Always always quierry if there is an incorrect Ni number...hopefully just typos,but always worth checking.
babajane32
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits