ESA Tribunal

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ESA Tribunal

Postby boxesgirl33 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Had my ESA Tribunal last week I was so scared but i went in and there were 2 people on the panel the judge and a doctor the doctor asked me a couple of questions and i won i could not believe it and they were lovely expected them to be be mean. So just wanted to let you all know there is hope out there. Sending gentle hugs to all XX :-D
boxesgirl33
UKFM Member

Re: ESA Tribunal

Postby clubsound4 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:31 pm

I had the same happen to me a lovely feeling isn't it but heres wishing good luck to all those still fighting :-D
clubsound4
UKFM Member

Postby DTCS » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:26 am

Hi my husband who has FM had the same experience! The panel were lovely and understanding also quite cross with the DWP for the fact that his appeal had been ongoing since Feb2012......And after a traumatic 13 months his condition worsened due the stress he is now in the support group and can be allowed to concentrate on trying to heal and rest! We are now waiting for the DWP to put all their toys back in the pram and sort out what is owed so we can rebuild our lives a little. There is hope out there people keep fighting xxx
DTCS
UKFM Newbie

Postby debbie0499 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Thats great you all had a positive experience.
it does give hope to others.

i am on ESA.
a few year ago now I had an Incapity Tribunal,and I had a
positive experience also.

like i say, i all depends who you get on thje panel.
the most I had was 4 people on the panel
l,and that was hard going,to be grilled by them all.
And i did win.. its the luck of the draw.
as i have been told that there.are certain doc'
who are well known,for rejecting claims at panel.

At the end of the day,if you can answer the questions,
be honest and truthful,and your answers match what you
put on your claim form.then you have a good chance
of winning.
its nice to see a POSITIVE Post..;)
debbie0499
UKFM Member

Postby pixiecat » Thu May 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Its good to know that people are getting through their tribunal
I had mine beginning of April just 2 on the panel, but I got a p**** judge and the doctor kept looking at me
as if any minute I would jump up an do a cabaret number or I was hiding something, my welfare rights man told them
I was getting dla mobility high rate and middle care, and hubby is my carer, and the judge looked at my forms, said oh its
been a year since you appealed isn't it, and then asked me how much I got for dla which I couldn't remember :roll:
He asked about 2 more questions and asked us to wait outside, my welfare rights man was not impressed to say the least :evil:
after a few mins the clark came out got me to sign a release for my doctors notes and I was told I have to give proof of my dla award and my previous incapacity claim and that I will have to go back when they get them :yikes:
so now I am waiting again for another appeal date.
No wonder I have been twice as bad as usual

Lorraine
pixiecat

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits