ATOS SCORESHEET

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ATOS SCORESHEET

Postby gary who? » Tue May 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi all. Has anyone got a ATOS Scoresheet. I've still not received mine and requested it twice. I was told to request this by sending a letter.
If anyone in here has one. May I have a copy?

My esa85 has alot, in my eyes lies. One point being I had a cup of water but my friend had to put it up to my mouth in order for me to drink but he has stated I was holding the cup. How am I suppose to hold a cup of water and hold myself up with my hands firmly holding onto my crutches?

Any help appreciated

Keep well.
gary who?
UKFM Member

Re: ATOS SCORESHEET

Postby *Lisa* » Tue May 07, 2013 2:05 pm

I found this that maybe of help

http://www.esahelp.co.uk/physical-disabilities.php

Im sure we have more info across the DWP board as i put alot of linkys up to help people and am sure i posted one about this :crazy:

Can you appeal? If so put an answer to everything you feel is wrongly down.

:goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby gary who? » Wed May 08, 2013 8:06 am

Hi.

Thank you all for your help!! Interesting reading.

I cannot believe how crafty ATOS can be. Had my friend go through my ESA85 briefly, what a crock! !
The lying cheating b@$7@?□$.

Will go through it when I'm not angry. :pull-hair: Bad night..lack of sleep and massive headache.

Thanks again.

Keep well.
gary who?
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed May 08, 2013 6:54 pm

:goodluck2: and :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Gary
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby gary who? » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Hi all
Sorry I've not been on here lately as im in constant pain. My gp took me off oramorph and put me on Zomorph. I'm sure some or even most of you know what this is. Basically it did me no good and now back on oramorph.
My gp now also recognises that I suffer from severe depression and now on mirtazaphine.

As you may know I was having difficulties with the wrag. ..I still have not attended and now 'prospect' whom my friend rings on my behalf are lying. They say no phone calls were made but after I tell them all calls to and from my mobile phone are recorded automatically. Then I get put on hold and come back with a system error. .which is bull..

Now for the latest. . Received a letter from Southampton jobcentre saying a doubt has arisen where I should of been attending a mandatory work programme in July. I have never been notified by letter or phonecall.
Now they are wanting a reason as to why I did not attend.

I will addess this in the next few days and along with all phonecall dates and times when they rang me and vice versa.

I have recently found out more information that what the DWP are doing is illegal, forcing people to attend the work programme and if not they will be sanctioned...... it recognises two offences.

Misconduct in public office (common law), and

Section 123 of the social security administration act 1992.

This maybe of use to someone and I will be stating this to my reply.

Now does anybody have a copy of 'donotsign'? The website seems to of dissappeared.

Keep well.
gary who?
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Hi Gary,

I dont have many answers to your questions but i thought youy may like some info i found out.

I have been in WRAG for 2/half years and only ever had 1 JC appointment that was right at the beginning of my claim and she basicly told me to *go home* :shock: so my next appointment (summonds) :lol: was last week ! :-?

I saw some young chap who started off by reding my rights! :crazy: :roll: :lol: :lol:

*Do you know why you are here?* .... :facepalm:

Then he carries on...

*You have been brought here to talk about options for work which can also invove voluntree work / college courses etc etc...

So after my talk he asks me to give him my health details to update the computer :-? litraly 10mins into reeling off all my diagnoses/treatments/meds and a MHT letter he stops dead and say.... *have you thought about appealing*?

Then spent rest of his time persuading/encouraging me (pushing) to appeal

Basicly he knows and i know i AM NOT fit for work and i am wasting his time and mine!

So he goes on to tell me that if i appeal then this will flash up on the computer and he wont need to see me! so whilst im sitting around waiting on an appeal (up to a year) i get left alone!!!

I said to him that by time appeal goes thro it will be time to get another form! and he sighed and said *yes* your right...

Moral of this story is...

When put into WRAG... appeal! then you will be left alone :shock: by time appeal has been thro system another form will be on ya doorstep so again appeal........ see where im coming from ;-) ;-)

Still not got round to appealing so flippin exhausted but will try and do tomorrow.

You can appeal at anytime also! i didnt know that :-? yes they give u 4 weeks but after that if you have a COC or feel *worse* just appeal :-| you wont loose out on anything.

Do not sign anything!!! that is the golden rule!
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:50 pm

This forum maybe able to help you

http://www.dwpexamination.org/
*Lisa*

Postby gary who? » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:13 am

Thank you *Lisa*.

I see where you're coming from.

Just to ask again for a copy of 'donotsign' if anyone has one may I please have it?
Or email me please.
Only asking as website is down and obviously Prospect would like verbal confirmation, as I told them I will not be signing anything. Why should I give them the right to advertise my details. Have they not heard of data protection act? :nono:
gary who?
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:51 am

hi gary

just a very quick up date
in pain and need to lay down

1) have to have a look for the dont sign it, remember that I saved it but don't know it is good etc

2) I am in the WRAG, I appealed and was still in it, got a letter many month later for an interview, was so confused that I got days mixed up and called adviser and explaint, was no problem, he went with me through the form on phone for most of the questions and arranged another appointment with me, attended (2nd) appointment, he still had to go through all the legal stuff like with Lisa etc and when I interrupted he said he has to etc, anyway, because I have a sick note till december he calls me once a month, asks how I am and signs me up as "attended" and that's it;( he knows and I know)
I have to fill in another form (comes up to a year now) and will do as soon as possible and will appeal if they put me again into WRAG and this time they should really put me in the support group bla bla

3) thank you Lisa for reminding me of the appeal at this time, removes some pressure if they still decide bla bla decided not to get stressed out again, might need to put a note on my forehead and/or the bath room mirror

will check "donot sign" promiss
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby fibro-lu » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:19 pm

I am really no techie and only out on a wild goose chase
this any good? and how can I sign these petitions?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... p=62815114

Universal Job Match - Do NOT sign! - Page 10 - General ...
Quote: Originally Posted by bridgerr I have just today set up a HM Government e ... I've been to sign on today and my advisor as expected told me that UJM is ...

forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=62815114
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/42705#

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/42705

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... hp?t=40281

http://www.consent.me.uk/

http://www.donotsign.com

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=40259
----------------------------------------------------------------------
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby gary who? » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi and Thank you fibro-lu.

I will get my friend to look at all the links and go from there.

Keep well.
gary who?
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits