[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Advice on dealing with ATOS and DWP!

Advice on dealing with ATOS and DWP!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Advice on dealing with ATOS and DWP!

Postby annablack » Mon May 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Long time now speak everyone. Hope all is as well as it can be.

I am posting because I have stumbled across a most valuable website when dealing with ATOS and the DWP. I have been called in for my "assessment" and I am bricking it I must say, but this particular website has put my mind at ease in the sense that I have the knowledge of how to deal with these people confidently and fully informed of how they operate.

For anyone worrying about this kind of thing, I strongly urge you to check this site out!

www.dwpexamination.org

Very informative and extremely valuable information!
annablack
UKFM Member

Re: Advice on dealing with ATOS and DWP!

Postby annablack » Mon May 27, 2013 4:43 pm

HI Lisa, thanks. I only discovered it yesterday but what I have learned so far is absolutely priceless. Although I am absolutely terrified, I feel so much more prepared!! And because of that I felt I needed to share the forum with people to make sure others get the same information and help!
annablack
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 27, 2013 5:09 pm

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: Anna :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: We'll be hoping for the best outcome for you :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby annablack » Mon May 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Thanks Fluppy, that means a lot. I'm really trying hard not to think about it at the minute but I really can't help it. Between that, the pressure to get my course done, the kids at each others throats and my parents being useless morons I really feel like curling up in the corner and crying right now :(

Anna x
annablack
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits