Advice on dealing with ATOS and DWP!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Advice on dealing with ATOS and DWP!

Postby annablack » Mon May 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Long time now speak everyone. Hope all is as well as it can be.

I am posting because I have stumbled across a most valuable website when dealing with ATOS and the DWP. I have been called in for my "assessment" and I am bricking it I must say, but this particular website has put my mind at ease in the sense that I have the knowledge of how to deal with these people confidently and fully informed of how they operate.

For anyone worrying about this kind of thing, I strongly urge you to check this site out!

www.dwpexamination.org

Very informative and extremely valuable information!
annablack
UKFM Member

Re: Advice on dealing with ATOS and DWP!

Postby *Lisa* » Mon May 27, 2013 4:37 pm

I have been a member on that forum now for a long time and read up regularly and its there i also find out alot of my information to relay here to help members.

A very good forum for people needing legal advice also as they know the systems ins and outs but run by normal people who have had there own experiences that are reaching out to others.

we all need to unite and stick together is these times of madness and constant re-forms and much more.

good luck to you
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby annablack » Mon May 27, 2013 4:43 pm

HI Lisa, thanks. I only discovered it yesterday but what I have learned so far is absolutely priceless. Although I am absolutely terrified, I feel so much more prepared!! And because of that I felt I needed to share the forum with people to make sure others get the same information and help!
annablack
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 27, 2013 5:09 pm

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: Anna :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: We'll be hoping for the best outcome for you :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby annablack » Mon May 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Thanks Fluppy, that means a lot. I'm really trying hard not to think about it at the minute but I really can't help it. Between that, the pressure to get my course done, the kids at each others throats and my parents being useless morons I really feel like curling up in the corner and crying right now :(

Anna x
annablack
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits