dwp renewel

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

dwp renewel

Postby welshwolverine1969 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:00 pm

I have just had my dwp renewel although when I first applied for it I hadn't been confirmed with fibro....I was only awarded the lowest care component...I don't hold out much hope of getting anything higher as I have messed my form up and already sent it I don't think I have put enough info on it due to fibro fog and now that its gone things are coming back to me and I am thinking oh yes I should of put that and this ohhh well cant do anything now just have to wait...the only difference this time is that the doctors will confirm now that I have fibro and also inflammation in my hips which Is causing problems thanks for listening x
welshwolverine1969
UKFM Member

Re: dwp renewel

Postby debbie0499 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Maybe you could ring the DWP, and just say, you
have further information you would like to be
cônsiderd.in support of your application.
And if you write down, the things you've
remembered and send it off to them soonish?
it worth a try, they may accept it..
if they say' No" at least you tried.,.
Hope this helps,
let us know how u get on.
good luck. X.
debbie0499
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:35 pm

A tip is too prepare before the filling in of the forms by writing a list of important key points needed to be addressed and then use these points for each question it relates to.
Then when you have completed the forms wait for a few days just in case something comes back to you so you can insert it.

If like yourself you feel you should have included more information you can either call them up and see if its not too late to get them to note it down for the forms OR appeal the decision when your award arrives if you feel its not what you wanted and explain all what you have misssed in that.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby welshwolverine1969 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:46 pm

Thanks for all your advice ...I think I will have to wait till they reply as because of the fibro fog I would need to see what I put anyways lol does that make any sense x
welshwolverine1969
UKFM Member

Postby welshwolverine1969 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:05 pm

Good news my friends they actually listened to me this time i have been awarded the high rate motabily and low rate care i feel like at least they heard me this time and it didnt fall on deaf ears feel so relived xxx
welshwolverine1969
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:02 pm

:woot: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :welldone:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits