Trying to fill out my ESA50 questionnaire

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Trying to fill out my ESA50 questionnaire

Postby clsmbenn » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:37 am

I am struggling to fill out this questionnaire as alot of the questions are very hard to explain about my condition with having other ailments as well as fibro.

Anyway i came across this on another website and hope that someone else can understand what is being asked. lol (i must be having an off day.)

http://kittysjones.wordpress.com/2013/04/21/1560/

Hope this will help others who are in similar situation to me.

I had to appeal my last ESA and really dont want to go through the same stress again, so fingers crossed i wont need to. x

:bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :goodluck2:
clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Re: Trying to fill out my ESA50 questionnaire

Postby clsmbenn » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:40 am

hope this one helps also.

it explains abit more of what to write.

http://www.bristol.gov.uk/sites/default ... 202012.pdf
clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Postby Graygirl » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:15 am

Thank you so much for both links, which are extremely useful. When I had to fill in my ESA form (back in April), I gathered as much advice as I could (including similar advice to that contained in both your links) about how to fill in the ESA form, and my husband filled in most of it for me. Because I have a number of illnesses, as well as Fibro and CFS/ME, there were many pages of attachments to the form. My situation is that I'm being transferred from IB to ESA. I sent the form to arrive at the end of April, and I still haven't heard anything back.

But, to reiterate, to anyone who needs help with filling out their ESA form, the links above would be extremely beneficial.
Graygirl
UKFM Member

Postby clsmbenn » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:44 am

your welcome graygirl.

this is my first form and have started to fill most out, but the questions are just not easy to answer.

my husband will also be helping fill this form out as when it comes to a lot of writing i cant do it.

i am sure there will be plenty of added paper to alot of the questions because of all the different things i have to explain. :-D
clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Postby clsmbenn » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:27 pm

clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Postby clsmbenn » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:49 pm

clsmbenn
UKFM Member

Postby macca » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:28 pm

After a well documented scrap with DWP that secured ESA Support Group for my wife, she is due for review at the end of the year. Rather than just wait for the ESA50 to land here i've already downloaded an electronic version and begun to complete that. It will be a slow process and won't be completed for some months yet but i think approaching it in that way will give us ample time complete it thoroughly and ensure that we provide full detail of what has happened since she was last awarded ESA.

Being able to revisit that and re-read / refine it over time should hopefully ensure that we don't forget about anything.

Mac
macca
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits