mandatory reconsideration

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

mandatory reconsideration

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:11 am

Hi all

Been a while since I was on but I am little scared what I have read on one my favourite blogs on the void.

Basicly new changes are happen yet again to ESA in Oct 2013 I read this pdf and was really upset by it

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/206026/foi-1885-2013.pdf

you can read it there and the blog

http://johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/

for god sake we going have go thought mandatory reconsideration if we fail the medical for ESA which happens a lot and I read somewhere could take 2 to 3 months of them make they minds up at dwp, So we can appeal so that means no money or you can go for jsa which would be hard for all us i bet :shock: I know everyone knows that I am a worrier and I heard that my test is next year good :-D but I have lot back me up this time under so many doctors now and physo but you know what they are like i was lucky get my full points but I am scared by this what you guys this ?

Btw when I first read this on the blog I said myself and posted on blog I wish I was died this get to much now :cry: :cry: :cry:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: mandatory reconsideration

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:30 am

Sorry about last comment on there last night I shouldn't be worrying like this I think i read somewhere about these changes in april so sorry got people worried , guess my mam right I must stop reading about this all time or it going upset me more :oops:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:11 pm

hi BlueBerry,
don't worry, happens to all of us
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Hey Blueberry dont apologise, sometimes things just get a little to bad and we have to vent. Try not to worry as this will only make you worse and then the fight gets harder. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:55 pm

heh yeah thanks guys i did make myself worse I end up spending most time on toilet yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol: guess where in same boat :roll:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits