ESA being a pain already!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ESA being a pain already!

Postby Flaw » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Hello folks,

I have only just started my ESA claim since the Dr has signed me off on the 28th May. Already I've had 2 different letters saying I sent the wrong thing and to call them, when I did they said it was all fine and a mistake.

Today I received 5 from them! One with my assessment form thing, 2 telling me they've awarded my benefit and then one saying that my sick note is about to run out and to send another one. They said I was covered from the 28th May till the 3rd of June, when the certificate said 4 weeks with a revision (she'll continue to sign me off) after this time.
This letter said that I had to send in a new medical certificate by the 4th of June but was dated the 7th!

Is this what I can expect from them the entire time? Absolutely barmy!
Flaw
UKFM Member

Re: ESA being a pain already!

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Im afraid so!

The phone calls are just as bad, you wait and wait and wait then they want security details and now a pin number :shock: :shock: thats before you speak to anyone... press 1 for this and 2 for that :crazy: D.O.B etc etc.... :yikes:

I found new claims to be the worst, once its up and running it should calm down.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Flaw » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Lots to look forward to then!
When I made my claim by phone I had a Scottish woman who was very nice but I couldn't understand a word she was saying half the time! :mrgreen:
Flaw
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:58 am

Hope things get sorted out quickly for you Flaw :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits