done pip forms

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

done pip forms

Postby dolphintara » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:54 pm

hi
hi there just thought I would up date , done forms for pip and had my housing adviser in to help me fillig it out , she has also put in a home visit to see what equipment I need in my home , eg like handles on bath as I find it hard getting in and out , stair rail as I only got 1 so its hard getting up stairs , felt weird talking about me but she made it a lot easier the more I was talking , I have not come to terms with it yet , and feel aleady it has a hold of me , as day - day chores finding it hard , its my legs and hands that are the worst , but im not ready to give in , but feel like it a hurdle ever day ,
I also find it hard to explain my self about my weight , but I don't tell people what is wrong , just just say age catching me up , :-P :-P :-P :-P :teddy-bear:
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Re: done pip forms

Postby katz65 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:43 am

Hi :wave:
I too have just filled out my PIP form & posted it off today, so lets hope at least one of us gets it, if not both of us.

So fingers :fingerscrossed: for both of us

:goodluck2: xx
katz65
UKFM Member

Re: done pip forms

Postby denys » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:00 pm

good luck to you both :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits