Are the agencies on another planet ?

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Are the agencies on another planet ?

Postby hjlinton » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Last week I was awarded higher rate mobility and lower rate care after going to a tribunal. I have been in ESA support group and really thought it was all over. How wrong I was. ESA have now decided I am in the WRAG ? I have fibro ME and have recently (12 weeks ago) had major surgery on my tummy again (7th time) so fibro is really bad and docs and DLA say fibro will always be bad due to amount of surgery. DLA agree I can only just manage to walk 15 metres with crutches so have said I am virtually unable to walk. I am on Oramorph, tramadol, diclofenac, co-codamol and amitriptyline. How the hell am I in the WRAG ? I cant walk, I use a manual wheelchair but need help as fibro affects my arms. Sorry for the rant but as you know stress makes the pain worse. WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO US !!!!! I nearly died 12 weeks ago. Haven't I gone through enough ? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
hjlinton
UKFM Member

Re: Are the agencies on another planet ?

Postby Treece » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:10 pm

my heart goes out to you, please appeal the decision of WRAG on the grounds of being severely and progressively disabled and sick. ATOS are always making mistakes like this.. try to stay calm because the agency that is given you will on your first meeting defer for a year as they will not be able to find you work or place you on any work based activity. Good Luck
Treece
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:08 am

and mine, someone has obviously pressed the wrong button. I would ring them and ask them what they are playing at :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby hjlinton » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:26 pm

At last I have been put in support group and back dated to march. Thanks for your support
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hjlinton
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Brilliant news :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits