I think DWP / Atos have forgotten me XD

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I think DWP / Atos have forgotten me XD

Postby BlueBerry » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Hey all

Been a while since I last talk about this but I've been wondering for past few days and it come up now to july last time I had dreaded brown envelope but I have just realised , well look at my old posted and last time i passed my medical was way back in Feb 2012 it now 2013 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow time flys away doesn't it so i've been left alone for over a year :-D :-D :-D What a shock have they forgotten about me cause i have had no news from my advisor in ages sent them email wonder what up ? I also phoned the jobcenter find out when next medical is and they told me next Feb now is that true and if it is WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am still worry about the brown envelope but my mam say not to worry heh and forget about all this trouble, yeah I guess I got to much on the go damn new doctor for rheum try get me lots stuff. Try which I am on waiting list for which is about 4 or 5 lol who knows got see him in sep tell him nothing much happen still waiting that NHS for you.

Hope your all well and it so nice atos not bother me for a whole year been great :-D :-D :-D :-D may it last forever :mrgreen:

Oh just thought maybe they put me in support group not told me who knows ;-)
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: I think DWP / Atos have forgotten me XD

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:55 am

I think its to do with the decision maker to how long your called up for.

I am in WRAG at the moment awaiting a renewal decision and iv been sitting in WRAG for 2 and a half years and not seen a JC advisor for over 2 years.

I have been called u recently as expected after so so long but she dont seem bothered and is happy to wait with me for my renewal decision.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby BlueBerry » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:47 pm

*Lisa* wrote:I think its to do with the decision maker to how long your called up for.

I am in WRAG at the moment awaiting a renewal decision and iv been sitting in WRAG for 2 and a half years and not seen a JC advisor for over 2 years.

I have been called u recently as expected after so so long but she dont seem bothered and is happy to wait with me for my renewal decision.

weird they can't seem be bothed phone anyone now just as long you fill in form and see what happen at medical :crazy:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:41 am

long may it last Blueberry, your Mam is right try not to worry (not easy I know) and enjoy the peace and quiet :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits