They've Finally Left Me Alone!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

They've Finally Left Me Alone!

Postby animeemo3 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:42 pm

bursting to tell someone (other half is asleep or i would have told him) that yay! recently won my reconsideration (was in WRAG, appealed for support), and i phoned up the jobcentre today and they confirmed it, and also that i am to be left alone for at least a year! :-D finally i can focus on getting myself more settled and sorted without them breathing down my neck, been feeling a bit :crazy: these past few months lol
animeemo3
UKFM Member

Re: They've Finally Left Me Alone!

Postby rickysmrs » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Thats brilliant news aleast you can now relax and get yourself on the mend as much of a mend your body will allow :) xx
rickysmrs
UKFM Member

Re: They've Finally Left Me Alone!

Postby Moobaloo » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Fantastic! :welldone:

I'm about to ask for a reconsideration, as my mental health has deteriorated significantly since I was placed in WRAG (I've just found out they didn't award me anything for mental health, even though I've been diagnosed clinically depressed since the age of 14 & have a 20yr history of self harm - all of which they were made aware of both on the ESA50 form & verbally at my WCA with Atos), so it's great to know that it IS possible to get put into support group on reconsideration!
Moobaloo
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits