My tribunal in 2 hours

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

My tribunal in 2 hours

Postby moomoos » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Its my tribunal in 2 hours time and I'm really anxious and scared. :shock: :shock: My ibs is terrible and my stomach is churning and churning.

Wish me luck please people.... I'll come back on later this afternoon when its all over and let you know how it went.
moomoos
UKFM Member

Re: My tribunal in 2 hours

Postby shaz61 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Good Luck :-D Its a disgrace what we have to go through to survive these days :(
shaz61
UKFM Member

Postby Ria Landon » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:32 pm

Thinking of and praying for you xx
Ria Landon
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:40 pm

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:

DeeDee has sent her wuffings to the panel telling them what the decision needs changing to and this is what she will be doing to them if they don't listen :dogchasecat1:

:teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby evie15 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Best wishes and good luck!!!
evie15
UKFM Member

My tribunal in 2 hours

Postby toplessbug » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Good luck mine was meant to be today at 2pm but they cancelled on Friday at 4.55pm so I'm fed up.
But fingers crossed for you babes xxxx

Gentle hugs xxxx
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Postby evie15 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:26 pm

I hope it all went well today!!! :fingerscrossed:
evie15
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:53 pm

I'm a bit late but really hope that things went well for you and we will be soon popping the champagne corks. :wine: :wine: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby moomoos » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Aww thank you everyone for your thoughts n prayers n kind words,.... couldnt wait to get back to tell you all that I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

I was a total wreck in the room, but I'm so thankful that its all ended and in a good way for me, its been 16 long long long long months with the worry n financial stress. I lost my home because of it, I ended up living in a real terrible place for 8 long months and was very ill, but now I am in a nice place and in a few weeks once its all concluded I will have a little more money coming in each fortnight and I will get 16 months worth of back pay............................. even better is that I have been put in the Support Group and not to be reassessed within 24 months and I scored 39 points....... so ATOS who couldnt even award me the basic 15 points...... :girl_moon:

Please please please people, if you are thinking of not appealing, please please please appeal as there is always a good chance of winning it.

Good luck to you toplessbug for when yours comes up, sorry that yours got cancelled, but if it means anything to you my first one got cancelled from May to today, so everything happens for a reason, perhaps you would have had a bad panel if you'd gone today, and perhaps I would have back in May too, so keep your chin up and keep up the good fight.

DeeDee doo doos..... I really think your wuffings did it yer know, n all yer mummies good lucks :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :hugs: :hugs:
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:42 pm

:woot: :woot: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby moomoos » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Thanks Lisa... so happy x
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby fletch » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Congratulations that indeed is good news

But why should you or anyone else have to go through what you have just to get what is your right to have

I bet you sleep better tonight
fletch
UKFM Member

Postby evie15 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:10 pm

That is great news!!!!!

Treat yourself to a little something with the back payment, you have clearly been through so much you poor thing!

Well done on fighting for what you deserve, although as another poster said, you shouldn't have to.

Well done again!
evie15
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:41 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: Fantastic news MooMoos :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: That was exectly the result that DeeDee's wuffings were demanding for you :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: She also told them to send Humphrey Bumphrey some treats as well, but she thinks you might have to get him them instead as they didn't seem to understand that part of the message. She now thinks that the people who sit on the panel for appeals need to understand more Doglish so they can get their decisions absolutely spot on :dogchasecat1:

Give Humphrey and Whomassy extra celebratory :grouphug: :hugs: :grouphug: :hugs: :grouphug: :hugs: :grouphug: :hugs: :grouphug: :hugs: :grouphug: :hugs: from us as well :wine: and the :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: are on you :wine: :wine: :wine:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

My tribunal in 2 hours

Postby toplessbug » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:20 pm

Thanks I saw my mental health lady today and told me of a few things the docs need to do before hand anyway, so it has been good already.
:) :) :) :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Next

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits