My tribunal in 2 hours

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: My tribunal in 2 hours

Postby moomoos » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Thanks Fletch... yeah I know, its crap that we do have to go thru all that just to get what is rightfully ours.... I could well have the best nights' sleep I've had in almost a year and a half x

Thanks evie15....Yeah, I will get meself a little pressie with a bit of the back pay :mrgreen: ..... I hope everyone who gets told they have failed their assessment fights and wins cos they should never have been failed in the first place x

Thanks Fluppy.... Aww DeeDees yer a good en yer know, ordering them there treats for the Bumphrey Humphrey, I'll make sure he gets some, dont you worry yer pretty ikkle head about that. I'll give Bumphrey n Whomassy loads o cuddles n no mistaking, loves yer DeeDees xxx :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: Oh aye, drinks are definitely on me, n the sossidges n cheeses party !!!! xxx

Toplessbug..... Glad youre ok. My original assessment was for mental health, as I didnt even realise I had FM 16 months ago, so theres great hope for you to win your appeal. What made it better for me is that I was originally assessed by a physiotherapist and they have now decided that their evidence is of no value now, as they dont know anything about mental health. Good luck in yours x

Again, thanks everyone :-D xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Typical late again,
I am sooooooo pleased that you got the right decision :bear-dancing: " Would do lots of other Smilies but my 'puter doesn't seem to be working properly and can't get the second page .

Take a few days to catch your breath and then lets party :-)

you deserve a few things to come right for you after all the last year and a bit has thrown at you . Sleep well and have a big lie in if you can , enjoy your extra financial stability (although we all know its hardly going to give us caviar every week ) . Give yourself a few treat and put it towards your trip

Have a big smile on my face, love it when some one gets good news.
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby moomoos » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Thank you ISM.... better late than never is what I always say ;-) :-D ............ Yeahhh lets party party!! Like you say, the bit of extra money each week wont give us the high life, but it sure as hell is missed when its taken away, at least I'll be able to eat again lol.

Aww, I always smile too when people get good news, its lovely. Thank you again xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Ahh and you were doing so well on the beans & toast diet :lol:
Congrats again

Hugs
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby moomoos » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:16 pm

lol ISM.... I'll be able to have a varied diet now. Also have the luxury of having a kitchen now too.... onwards n upwards eh? lol

:hugs: xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby millymoodoo » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:32 am

Hi

I am so sorry i missed wishing you all the luck in the world but i am so pleased with the outcome for you its amazing news and it couldnt have come to a nicer person as you, you have really had a bad time of late so i am so pleased for you that things are getting better :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: [chocolate] [chocolate] :beer: :beer: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: [chocolate] :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: [chocolate] :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone:

You will be surprised at how much your back pay will be as they add on severe disablement allowance and other bits with you being put in the support group, it really gives other members a boost when you see posts like this but i cant express how happy i am for you. Make sure you treat yourself you really do deserve it, at last you are getting what you are rightly entitled to.

Milly :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: and :blowkiss: for my humphrey
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Hiya Milly... Thank you so much for your message, I'm so relieved its all over n the worry has stopped :-D

Oh! I didnt know I would get anything extra from being put in the Support Group :shock: Even just any money that I am entitled to without anything extra added will help me so much as I have been so long without.

Yes, I really hope that it can help other people to have the hope to win appeals etc.

Thank you, I will give myself a little treat once I get some money through. Hope you are ok as I know youre also having a rough time at present. Sending you loads of love from here xx :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :hugs: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: for Milly from Humphrey
moomoos
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits