p i p

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

p i p

Postby dolphintara » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 pm

hi

hows everyone , just need some answers please , I have applied for pip , I rang them today , they have had my claim since 12 june , so was phoning for an update , they said I have to go up against the board , so please could you tell me what that means , as has no go from woman on phone

thank you
and keep :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Re: p i p

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:22 pm

The PIP is new and have not come accross many that have applied as of yet so information is limited at the moment but i would suggest it possibly means that you will be needed to attend a medical.

This seems to be standered proceedure which they have introduced especially for new claims from those that have never received DLA
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Sue1968 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Hi Dolphintara, I'd phone them again and ask for a clear explanation but I'd perhaps if you are able to, book an appointment to see a CAB(citizens advise bureau) advisor, ask them to phone on your behalf as they will have the training to ask the right questions and they should be able to give you some assistance with the process as well perhaps(depending on the area you live in and the staff available, my DLA APPEAL was attended by a staff member from my local CAB) Best of luck and hope all goes well, post and let everyone know as others may come across the same thing.

:-D :roll:
Sue1968
UKFM Member

Postby clubsound4 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:13 am

Hi all, we are in Blackpool and my partner recently applied for PIP ,,he was told he had to attend a face to face assessment in Preston, he rang and told them he could not attend, he is on crutches and neither of us drive, we asked for a home visit and were told he wasn't entitled, makes me worry for when my DLA changes to PIP, :crazy:
clubsound4
UKFM Member

Postby doctoria71 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:07 pm

I recently applied for PIP. Last week I had to go for a face to face assessment. He basically asked me the same questions as what was on the form. Just said he would write a report and I would here within 8 weeks. Hope this helps
doctoria71
UKFM Member

Postby dolphintara » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:57 am

hi

just want to say tank you to everyone who comment , its not nice when we have to be judged by our promblems when there is just lazy people that don't want to work but can get everything ,

hope everyone has a lovely weekend ,

my looks like a weekend in bed as helped my son move yesterday so im tired and in pain more than ever , but the thing is I did not do nothing just drove there and drank coffee ,

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits