Tribunals

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Tribunals

Postby miller » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me out, went to my tribunal on Tuesday and just received my decision this morning ,the appeal is allowed and it says I am entitled to ESA with the support component. None of this makes much sense does this mean I am going to receive any money as I have suffered immensely financially for over a year. Don't know wether to be pleased or not lol. Many thanks
miller
UKFM Member

Re: Tribunals

Postby SuzyVB » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:53 pm

ESA support component is good yes. You will get your ESA :) congratulations
SuzyVB
UKFM Member

Postby clubsound4 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Hi congrats.. the support component for ESA is approx. £110 per week so if you have been on the flat rate of £71 per week you get the excess for how ever long you have been waiting for appeal..if its a year then £40 per week for 52 weeks,,hope this helps :-D :crazy:
clubsound4
UKFM Member

Postby elegance » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Hi there I have ad my tribunal and I have failed it .I don't know what to do next . I'm constantly in pain all the time and taking tramadol 8 capsules a day. All so a currently having hydro therapy as well.can any one give me any advice please
:(
elegance
UKFM Newbie

Postby miller » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi club sound 4 not been paid anything since beginning may 2012 that's why I am so confused, my other half works full time also.
Elegance I am so sorry you didn't get a good outcome I like you am in pain 24/7 and didn't expect this outcome.unfortunately I have no idea what you can do now, surely there should be something good look.
miller
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Congratulations Miller glad you got a good decision and elegance sorry you didnt get a favourable outcome, have you spoken to either CAB or DIAL about your options now :?: :?: :?: phone the DWP and ask them what your options are too :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby elegance » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:35 pm

denys wrote:Congratulations Miller glad you got a good decision and elegance sorry you didnt get a favourable outcome, have you spoken to either CAB or DIAL about your options now :?: :?: :?: phone the DWP and ask them what your options are too :fingerscrossed:

Hi thanks for your advice. I'm going to ring cab tomorrow.but to be honest I feel like just disappearing off the face of the earth. Just can't take any more knock backs
elegance
UKFM Newbie

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits