[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - ESA

ESA

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ESA

Postby Pinkprincess205 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:02 pm

So been on incapacity for 5 years and got a letter yesterday saying i will get a call to talk about going over to ESA and then get a questionnaire to fill in and they maybe go for a medical.
Can anyone thats already swapped over tell me what the phone call is about, will they ask medical questions about my condition? Is the questionnaire just like the normal one i get every year on IB? Really worried that most people dont end up getting swapped over, and then have to appeal etc
Victoria x
Pinkprincess205
UKFM Member

Re: ESA

Postby denys » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Sorry I'm still waiting so cant really help but if you read through some of the other posts I'm sure you'll get some help with your questions
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby allyson2663 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:41 am

hi there,the phone basically explains the change over to ESA from incapacity and that you ll be getting a form to fill in shortly nothing to worry about there,but its the ESA form you need to worry about !!! search on the net for advise I didnt just paniced and was put in WRAG ! they sent me for a review at the job centre after that I failed my appeal and am now waiting for my tribunal on the 6th :cry: good luck to all x
allyson2663
UKFM Newbie

Postby beckstar127 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:12 pm

I am on incapcity amd have had the letter and sent it back but i still havent heard anything at all
But they have changed my payments to forenightly instead of weekly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
beckstar127
UKFM Member

Postby Pinkprincess205 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Still not had a phone call or letter yet.
Pinkprincess205
UKFM Member

Postby zappa20 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:32 am

zappa20
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits