Any ideas???

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Any ideas???

Postby Denbev » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:24 pm

hi all im at my wits end as im in so much pain now as i keep pushing myself to carry on working+ive cut back to 3 half days but i feel i have to do this as i dont no if i can get any benefits because when i had my spinal fusion op 3yrs ago i was laid up for 4mths+was told i couldnt claim any sickness benefits because im self employed but ive deteriorated since+just got my diagnosis for fibro im feeling really fed up+desperate now!!! any ideas anyone??
Denbev
UKFM Member

Re: Any ideas???

Postby denys » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:29 am

Hi I have split your post from the original topic and renamed it as the other poster hadnt received many replies yet and it may have got lost as people read and answered yours. Its always better to start a new topic if you want specific advice and its easy to do just a click of a button (new topic seen at the top of each board)

Anyway to answer your question, have you tried your local benefits office, or CAB/DIAL even your local job centre as hopefully someone will know what you are entitled to, even if you are self employed there are still benefits that may be applicable to your situation
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits