ESA appeal

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ESA appeal

Postby miller » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Well what can I say ! I am so angry and upset , 4 weeks ago I won my appeal for ESA support group after dwp messing me about for over a year.Today I gave dwp a ring to see how my case was progressing only to be told we have no notification from tribunal to say I won,so I phoned the tribunal and they said dwp are appealing the tribunal decision. What's the point of sending people for these appeals if they are not going to be upheld. Cannot stand much more of this the whole process was very traumatic as it was, does anybody know what happens now .
miller
UKFM Member

Re: ESA appeal

Postby Garyl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Try get some advice off Fightback on facebook they are good at things like this.
Garyl
UKFM Member

Re: ESA appeal

Postby derekh » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:35 pm

or you can go to citizens advice they help with this kind of stuff i know how traumatic it can be got put in support group last year all the agro and stress i had with it put me in psychiatric ward for 10 days now they want me to fill in another form to go through it all again im nearly 61 whos going to employ me i have fibro ,ocd,anxiety.depression,arthritis in spine,neck,hip ,its crazy and its not like they are paying us a fortune ive had enough too buut tthats what they want to wear us down and hope that we will give up sorry if this upsets you but just wanted to say youur not on your own
derekh
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits