DLA payment

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

DLA payment

Postby GinaD » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:26 pm

After joining this Forum and applying for DLA I didnt hold out much hope, so you can imagine my surprise and delight that today I discovered I have been awarded the lowest rate care and highest rate mobility!! all without an appeal! thanks to the CAB xxxxxxxx wont take away the pain but t leat now I can get about
GinaD
UKFM Member

Re: DLA payment

Postby cozza50 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:44 pm

well done im still waiting for reply from them
cozza50
UKFM Member

Postby Graciebaby » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:27 pm

That's excellent news :-D
You must be so relieved.

G. x
Graciebaby
UKFM Member

Postby anniesnanny » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:27 am

The same thing happened to me last week, I got help from the CAB with my form . I got a text message on the 6th sept to say they had receieved forms and that it could take up to 11 weeks. I was waiting for the letter for the dreaded medical, but in actual fact a letter came dated 7th sept that awarded higher mobility and lower care . I was in shock . Its not that I didn't think I deserved it, its just when you read the horror stories of what some people have to go through you worry yourself sick. Also 2 weeks ago I had my incapacity benefit changed over to ESA and was awarded it without a medical. Its such a weight of my mind.
anniesnanny
UKFM Newbie

Postby dolphintara » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:25 pm

hi

well done on your claim , I have just heard from dvla and have to have a faced to faced meeting , my brother is comin with me , as my support , im just don't know what to expect from this meeting , and im scared talking to people about me as I feel that they wont believe me ,

keep :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits