[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - ESA

ESA

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ESA

Postby tashnella » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:02 pm

I recently returned ESA forms and have been waiting for the usual tribunal appeal process. My payments have remained the same and I have not heard anything else. My brother and son are both on the same benefit as me but they receive £100 a month more than me. Is there any point me getting in touch with dwp to see if I can get my benefit reviewed?
tashnella
UKFM Member

Re: ESA

Postby Garyl » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Tashnella request a ESA3 form fill it in get help to do it it could help get you more, i did when i got one ended up £9 a week better off
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby sapphirerose71 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:17 pm

You will be on basic rate ESA until you win your appeal, I'm in the same position as you and not for the first time. If you win you should be put on the higher rate and you may well get a rebate for the difference from the date that you were initially turned down after the medical. I did last time but things may have changed by now. It's a nightmare trying to live on the basic rate :(
Good luck with your appeal :goodluck1: :hugs:
sapphirerose71
UKFM Member

Postby tashnella » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:09 pm

My payments have stayed the same, no letters requesting sick notes or that I need to attend a medical, everything just the same. I think if I had gone to a medical and been turned down and gone through the whole appeal process I would have been truly stressed but would my payments have gone up? Can't sleep thinking about it. Help!!
tashnella
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:22 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits