questionn etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

questionn etc.

Postby lurcher » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Getting the questionnare etc sent to me, can anyone tell me who can help to deal with it. I am 64+ and on my own. thanks JBD
lurcher
UKFM Member

Re: questionn etc.

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Just popped you into the DWP board as i assume the questionaire is to do with benefits??

Is this the ESA or PIP?

CAB can help fill out the forms but you will need to contact them asap as i know they get full up quickly.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Oriole » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:34 pm

There may be local disability organisations in your area (such as DIAL or a Centre of Independent Living) that should be able to help and will have a good understanding of what is required. What area are you in?
Oriole
UKFM Member

Postby kazza65 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:50 pm

HI

Go to your local C.A.B . to find there detail look in the telephone book or Google it on here.

Good Luck Karen xxxx
Live life to the full as you don't know when it will end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kazza65
UKFM Member

Postby clubsound4 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi, either citizens advice,welfare rights or maybe age concern,, :-D
clubsound4
UKFM Member

Postby lurcher » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Many thanks for replies, it says for employment and support allowance. I am in Ayrshire, Scotland. JBD
lurcher
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Have a look to see who is in your area that could help. As well as CAB, DIAL, there are quite often small, local organisations that can help with your claim. Try asking Mr Googly who is in your area, or your local council will have details of who there is.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby zappa20 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:00 am

lurcher wrote:Getting the questionnare etc sent to me, can anyone tell me who can help to deal with it. I am 64+ and on my own. thanks JBD

Just wondering with you being 64 if you would be better on pension credits? Depends on your circumstances etc, but would mean no ESA questionnaries to fill in etc. You could maybe ask CAB about this?
zappa20
UKFM Member

Postby lurcher » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi Zappa, thanks for reply, I think I get pension credits, What does this mean? Thanks again JBD
lurcher
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits