[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - reconsideration

reconsideration

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

reconsideration

Postby scartlass » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi all.

Does anyone know what we are supposed to live on while they are reconsidering our ESA forms, I sent my ESA form off the start of October, so I'm guessing I will get 0 points and have to ask for a reconsideration and as there is no time limit on how long that will take, I could be with out money for quite some time.

If I apply for JSA I'm not sure I will get it as I can't look for work, so what are people meant to do? I have had 2 previous tribunals both of them I won.

So I'm worried what will happen now

Hugs to all
xx
scartlass
UKFM Member

Re: reconsideration

Postby daisies » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 pm

I am waiting for my appeal hearing should be due soon, they did say 19 weeks its coming up to that beginning of December. I have the CAB representing me so am hopeful. If not do not know what to do.
daisies
UKFM Member

Postby lindajnaden. » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:03 pm

good luck to all . It is stupid, they left me without money for weeks and weeks they told me to go and get jsa i went signed on they where sympathetic and new there is realy no job i can do but it was money each week, BUT i ended up in hospital had an opperation i am worse after this because the anesthetic has brought on a bad attack of fb, and now back on easa, 10 weeks on and i am worse then ever. I just dont know where to turn, Lindi x :(
lindajnaden.
UKFM Newbie

Postby wendy10 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:43 pm

good luck i done mine in march they said no so had to appeal for esa.. came back last week with not allowed i have fibro.arthritis,bulging disc in the neck,pelvic instability, lumbar dysfunction and curvature of the spine... cant get esa.. or pip... or job seekers.. yet they say im fit for work... so i dont think there is anything we can do... if you find out please let me know as im stuck too x
wendy10
UKFM Member

Postby zappa20 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:00 am

zappa20
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits