More Good News Re: DLA Appeal

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

More Good News Re: DLA Appeal

Postby moomoos » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to share some really good news :-D :-D :-D , and to give hope to others....

I appealed a decision regarding me being allowed low rate mobility of DLA and today got a long awaited letter to say they have decided to change the decision and have allowed me the high rate mobility DLA, which I should have originally been allowed. My appeal will not go ahead now.

Such good news as I was dreading another Tribunal, as I went all the way to Tribunal with my ESA and ATOS and WON :-D :-D :-D , but it was such a horrible terrifying ordeal..... but you have to keep up the good fight people, its worth putting a lot of work in to your appeal, try get as much evidence as you can together to send, even if you cant send it right away, you can always send it on to add. I was lucky enough to have it all together at my time of appeal. My hard work paid off. Alway Always Always take copies of everything you send, including the form itself, as they say they lose things...if you have a copy you are prepared. If it can happen for me then it can happen for you..... Please Please Please appeal.....keep up the good fight.....

Good luck all xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Re: More Good News Re: DLA Appeal

Postby bettyboop27 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:41 pm

That's great news. The same happened to me, had to appeal for DLA and ESA and was awarded DLA mobility high rate and low rate for care and even managed to get in Support Group for ESA. It pays to appeal. Congratulations
bettyboop27
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:42 pm

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: Fab news for you Moomoos :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Count us in for the celebratory :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby scousepea » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:53 pm

yay! well done, relax now after all the stress this system is causing to sick and disabled people :-D
scousepea
UKFM Newbie

Postby moomoos » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:28 pm

bettyboop27 wrote:That's great news. The same happened to me, had to appeal for DLA and ESA and was awarded DLA mobility high rate and low rate for care and even managed to get in Support Group for ESA. It pays to appeal. Congratulations

Yes, I was put into the support group too.....

ATOS awarded me nil points and the Tribunal Panal awarded me either 34 or 36 points... I forget which now.... but a vast difference!!

Thank you bettyboop :-D
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:29 pm

FluppyPuffy wrote::woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: Fab news for you Moomoos :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Count us in for the celebratory :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

Definitely included Fluppy.... all me Furryends are :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-D :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:30 pm

scousepea wrote:yay! well done, relax now after all the stress this system is causing to sick and disabled people :-D

Thank you scousepea............. yes I can relax now.... its just such a relief, all my prayers have been answered..... xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Moomoos....I am happy to hear someone else got what they deserved. I remember waiting 10 years. I hope they pay any back moneys owing to you. I thought , when I got back pay for 10 years, that I had won the lottery. It was however money that should have been mine all along. :welldone:
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby daisies » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:44 pm

So glad for you. I have just been refused DLA mobility even though it was my GP's advice I apply for it and she gave me a very good report. I still keep my low rate care which I have had for a few years but my mobility has got quite bad.

I am also waiting for my tribunal for my ESA, my benefit will stop in January and I have been waiting 20 weeks already, was told earlier in week its at least a 27 week waiting list so will have to start cancelling a few things soon.

Feel so stressed went to GP today and she increased my depression tablets.
daisies
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Brilliant news MooMoos so glad it all came right in the end for you :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits